1. love yourself. really. until you cultivate a gentleness and a loving attitude toward yourself, you will not be able to love another fully. love begins at home.
2. accept what is. traffic. rudeness. your partner’s anger. it is what it is. this does not mean it cannot change, but you reacting to what is, does not change it. only makes you sad, frustrated, angry, etc.
3. pray for, or send loving kindness to the difficult people in your life.
4. regard your faults as precious lessons. treat everyone as if they are your teacher, for what you see in others is a projection of yourself. these are opportunities to learn.
5. forgive your unproductive behaviors, not yourself. you are already perfect. it is the behaviors that sometimes don’t work.
6. give peace, however small, to others. a smile, a softened attitude, a prayer.
sending peace, my friends.