cultivate stillness throughout the day.
1. be aware of the chatter in your brain. make friends with it. do not try to banish it, rather accept that it is there.
2. the mental chatter will cease when you turn your focus to the breath and the body.
3. do not multi-task. science has shown that our brains like doing one thing at a time.
4. perform your daily duties as meditation, paying full attention to your driving, your work tasks, household chores.
5. do not rush. put space, however small, between actions.
When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes. – Sadhguru